Cancelation & Booking Policy:
Canceling 24 hours or more prior to your appointment: no fee
Canceling Less than 24 hours prior to your appointment: 50% charge of scheduled services
Same Day Cancelation/No show appointments: 100% charge of scheduled services
We are firm with our cancelation policy.
When Booking An Appointment (Online or Via Phone)
We cannot stress enough, please book the proper appointment! Booking an appointment (especially online) just because it's the only thing you see available doesn't mean you just choose that appointment and then ask for something else when you get in. There are times we truly cannot accommodate a different type of service aside from what it booked due to timing and it affecting someone else's appointment time. If you have booked the wrong service, your stylist may ask you to reschedule and it may result in a same day cancelation fee.
Every client must have an active card on file to book any appointments.
What to expect during an appointment at Lena Shkreli & Company?
Some of these rules/procedures may seem excessive or odd to you but we ask you to please be patient and kind with us! These rules/procedures are set by the State of Michigan. Since we are licensed through the State, we will be complying with all state ordered rules. If we don't comply, we could run the risk of heavy fines and losing our licenses. Client and staff safety is and will always be a priority at Lena Shkreli & Company!
1. Masks will be optional for guests. Our staff is unmasked.
We understand everyone has deep personal belief’s guiding these decisions. We respect everyone’s choice. We will remain a judgement free environment.
2. Here at Lena Shkreli & Company, we will not ask our guests to disclose their vaccination status. We ask that our guests respect our employees personal and private health choices. We ask that our guests respect other guests, in the salon. This discussion will not be allowed. No exception.
Lena Shkreli & Company will continue to be a fun, laid back atmosphere while enhancing your natural beauty. We are excited to get back to normal while respecting each other’s privacy.
3. No children, friends, additional guests, etc will be allowed to accompany you. Only the person who has an appointment. - NO EXCEPTIONS
4. All tools, stations, counter tops, any surface area will be disinfected with cleaner in between each client. This is normal protocol at Lena Shkreli & Company!
5. Hand sanitizer will be at every station. We ask you use it during your appointment. Clean hands are caring hands.