Are you currently booking appointments?
Yes!! We are currently reaching out to clients who previously had appointments booked. You may also book appointments online.
What to expect during an appointment at lena Shkreli & Company?
Some of these rules/procedures may seem excessive or odd to you but we ask you to please be patient and kind with us! This is new for us too! These rules/procedures are set by the State of Michigan. Since we are licensed through the State, we will be complying with all state ordered rules. If we don't comply, we could run the risk of heavy fines and losing our licenses. Client and staff safety is and will always be a priority at Lena Shkreli & Company! So please be patience with us as we navigate through this new normal.
1. Masks will be required on clients at all times. Unless, removal of mask, is directed by a staff member for a particular service (such as a lip wax). - NO EXCEPTIONS
Should you forget your mask we will have one available for you.
2. Please do not bring unnecessary items with you to your appointment. We ask that you limit your personal items to your purse, phone and keys. Please do not bring work items (such as paper work, laptop, etc.) if your work can't be done from your phone we ask you schedule/reschedule your appointment after your work hours.
3. Consent form must be signed upon arrival. - NO EXCEPTIONS
4. Temperature check upon arrival. - NO EXCEPTIONS
5. Arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Notify us when you arrive, you may be asked to wait in your car until your stylist is ready for you.
6. Waiting area has been removed. No children, friends, additional guests, etc will be allowed to accompany you. Only the person who has an appointment. - NO EXCEPTIONS
7. We love you and miss you but no hugs or hand shakes please! Elbow bumps are excepted. : )
8. Capes, smocks, & towels are washed and sanitized after every use. This is normal stand protocol at Lena Shkreli & Company.
9. All tools, stations, counter tops, any surface area will be disinfected with hospital grade cleaner in between each client.
10. All staff will be screened daily. Staff will be required to wear masks during work hours. NO EXCEPTIONS.
11. Salon capacity will be reduced. Staff will be working opposite shifts to limit the amount of people in the salon at one time and to ensure that our clients are 6 feet part.
12. Magazines have been removed from the salon.
13. Hand sanitizer will be at every station. We ask you use it during your appointment. Clean hands are caring hands.
14. If at anytime something makes you feel uncomfortable during your appointment please inform a staff member immediately to address the concern.
We can’t wait to see you all and we will be doing what we can to maintain a safe environment!